About Me

My photo
New York City, NY, United States
Traveler, Businessman, Student, Leader, Learner.

December 8, 2010

Preparing for my trip to kanyakumari

Having thought of going for this trip since last two years. immediately after coming from Leh trip. I am preparing for the trip to kannyakumari, covering whole of the Golden Quadrilateral as well as the total coastal region of India. I was waiting restlessly for the month of December to come as I am going to Kanyakumari on the 30th of December. I completed with my exams on 6th of December.
As soon as i completed with my exams, I told my parents about my trip. To my surprise, mom was not much anti trip instead she was like, its your wish son. I was happy having heard that. My parents already knew about my trips to Nepal, Rajasthan, Leh-Ladakh etc on my bike, which I never told them that I am going to these trips. So, according to me, they now know about my passion of biking. That's why they were not so anti trip.
Ok, now I tell you about my preparations of the trip. I completed with my exams on 6th of December. Immediately after I came out of my examination hall, I started off to Sector-21, which is the most prominent place to buy things for the bike, such as helmets, bungee cords, gloves, puncture kit etc.
The things that I bought from the sector were front and rear tyres for my bike, as the earlier ones are ripped. Then I bought gloves, puncture kit and not to forget, a foot air pump. I am really not able to stay calm, as goose bumps keep coming to me. Only 22 days are left for the trip and I am so excited about the  trip that I feel like shouting like hell....
Now, I will write about my trip when i return. Take care till then!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rock brother :) god bless you . make the best out of it
Tiger

Anonymous said...

All the very best Gaurav! Ride Safe Ride Long. Never let your dreams DIE.. Cheers!!

- Anish

gaurav gupta said...

thanks guys!!! love you all.... will live upto your expectations ....

Rinku Shahi said...

Best of luck bro!

gaurav gupta said...

Thanx buddy!!!1 :)