|I am an avid traveler and I am very passionate about investments. I am currently pursuing MBA in Finance and Business Analytics at Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University to pursue my dreams of working in an investment firm.|
With a vision to bring all the like minded individuals together and promote motorbiking in India, a friend and I co-founded a team called Team A2B (www.teama2b.com).
I have traveled to the World's highest motor-able road, Khardung La in Leh-Ladakh, India. The other places, that I have visited on my bike are,
1. Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner (Rajasthan, India) in February, 2010.
2. Dalhousie, Chamba,Khajjiar, Kalavan (Himachal Pradesh, India) in March 2010.
3. Bareilly, Nepal, Nainital, Badrinath (Uttaranchal in India and Nepal) in March 2010.
4. Shimla, Kufri, Chail, Kasauli, Morni (Himachal Pradesh, India) many a times.
Other achievements of mine include:
1. TEAM A2B's Coverage on << DAY & NIGHT NEWS CHANNEL >> 11th August 2010 - 10.30 PM -Video1
2. Featured in Bike India magazine, many a times, including my travelogue of Rajasthan in the march, 2010 edition.
3. I have performed in more than 5 stunt shows, in Chandigarh as well as the surrounding region.